Who are we looking for
- Someone who works hard and takes pride in what they do!
- Someone optimistic and enthusiastic, who enjoys working with team
- Someone who treats people with kindness and respect
- Some who is curious, open-minded and committed to continuous improvement.
- Someone who have good communication skills.
We want someone who believes in our mission and wants to create an impact.
About Being a Proshore Developer
Our technical team is diverse, dynamic, friendly, and always looking for ways to improve. We understand the importance of work/life balance and enjoy a positive, open, transparent and fun environment.
What you will be doing
Necessary Technical Skills
- Understand the requirement, research, and recommend best possible user experience to the product owner
- Collaborate with the team to meet the product goals and ship good quality product increments timely
- Maintain quality work delivery, making sure that the standards are met
- Provide feedback on team's work frequently, and encourage and promote best engineering practices
- Professional experience with ReactJs Framework
- Sound knowledge on API's
- Working experience with Google Cloud environment is an added advantage
- Deep understanding of large systems, complex code bases, and version control systems such as Git
- Deep understanding of React Architecture, Hooks, Webpack, SASS, Styled components/ Emotion UI
What we offer you
- Your own workstation with dual monitor
- Flexible work timing
- Free Lunch and Breakfast
- Participate in events
- Excellent career opportunities
- Space for own initiatives
- Health & Accidental insurance coverage
- Recreational activities
- Paid Paternity, Maternity, Marriage, Sick and Casual Leave
- Floating Holiday
- Open and fun working environment
- Collaborative team members
Our Selection Process
- Click "Apply Now" and share us about yourself
- Within 2 weeks, you will get a response via quick call/ email
- Online Interviews (max 2 rounds): This will be done via google meet
- Technical Assignment
- That's it! You will receive a very exciting job offer and position