We are looking to add a React Native Developer to join our growing team. The successful candidate will help design and build innovative financial solutions. We provide the flexibility to work from home or collaborate at our office location. This role will be a high impact role, helping us build an innovative solution for our growth. Come join our fun, dedicated and fast growing team at Machnet.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native(iOS and Android) applications with clean code.
- Implement UIs that match designs and implement clean and smooth animations and transitions for excellent user experience.
- Analyze, design, develop, deploy and maintain projects with minimal supervision
- Write modular, reusable and excellent quality code through TDD, BDD, code reviews and implementation of best practices.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Create and maintain technical documentations.
- Share knowledge within the team and actively participate in the code review process.
- Follow company’s coding standards, policies, processes and working culture.
- Communicate new ideas, issues, status and outcomes with supervisor/team and with clients as necessary.
- Continuous research and learning; discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
What are we looking for
- Our React native developers use their expertise and passion to multiply the overall output of their development team. You will work with your team to design and build technically innovative solution to drive Machnet’s vision
- Bachelor’s in computer engineering, computer science, or related field. Related degrees are great but we care more about your coding and communication skills than a diploma 2+ years of experience building and shipping digital products.
- Additionally: REST API, CI/CD, Agile, UI/UX
- Teamwork experience
What do we expect
- User centric – We always keep users in mind while building our solutions. We want to create products which users can easily understand and interact with.
- Technical excellence – strive for the best in your craft and inspire the team on achieving coding and design best practices.
- A true team player – We work hard and play hard. We love our new members to come and inspire us to have fun and build world class products. If we are not having fun building, we are not doing something right.
- Adaptability – Our industry is always evolving so you need to be fast and comfortable working in a high pace environment.
- Own your solution – We are a small team and wear multiple hats but at the end of the day we all own what we develop and present to our clients. We build as if no one is watching and take initiative to make it better.
- Be inquisitive – We ask questions to understand what we are trying to solve before we even build it. We ask questions to figure out the best possible solution. We ask questions to make sure we are building a solution that solves the problem. Even when something has been built, we are always on the lookout for improvements to make the team and our systems more secure, scalable and efficient.
Life at Machnet
- You’ll work with a talented team in Nepal and globally on building innovative cross-border payments products
- Your work and product is at the bleeding edge of fintech innovation and will have a direct impact on making the payments world a better place
- You’ll use creativity to solve new challenges and problems. There will never be a dull day
- You gain both technical and non-technical product knowledge and will play a key role in sharing product knowledge across teams
- You will have unlimited career growth as we are very ambitious with our future plans
- Competitive salary and potential equity in a US-based company that is aiming to make a dent in the Fintech space
- Competitive salary and comprehensive Health Benefit
- Home Office Set up
- Training and Development
- Recognition Framework
- Stock Options
- Social Security Fund
- Accidental and Medical Insurance
Diversity and Equity
Machnet is committed to having a workforce that is reflective of the diversity within Nepal and Globally. We encourage applicants from racialized communities, indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation and gender identity, and all those who can provide different perspectives and contributions to the diversification of Machnet.