Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Resolves assigned tasks in an efficient and effective manner. (Customer or internal.)
- Quality code with minimal bugs
- Positive code review results
- Understands and follows SDS (Smart Data Solutions) workflow and associated technical systems.
- Applies analytical and business knowledge to solve customer-specified problems adhering to SDS coding standards and policies.
- Adheres to SDS’s courteous and professional written and verbal communication standards.
- A consistently high rating on customer satisfaction surveys 5. Works independently with minimal guidance
- Completes development projects as specified by development manager, adhering to SDS coding standard and policies
- Programs appropriate changes as specified by development manager, adhering to SDS coding standard and policies
- Reviews applicable changes (in particular system related changes) with peer/manager and get approval on programming changes from manager
- Develops test cases and data and test all changes and new modules
- Other duties as assigned
- Communicates with client regularly and documents all specifications and workflows. All implementation meetings are followed up with written listing of all tasks
- Understands related workflow and all associated nuances
- Completes all tasks as specified on the implementation checklist
- Completes assigned tasks as specified by the development manager and follow the implementation manual/checklist.
- Meets development milestones consistently. Do “what it takes” to achieve customer go live date
- Communicates to client and management if milestone dates are not met
- Leverages the expertise of other developers in the team on specific modules (Examples: scanner setup, OCR setup, etc
- Sets up customer billing rates as specified on the contract and verify with sales or accounting. (Billing)
- Tracks and bills all applicable development hours. (Billing)
- Ensures unnecessary direct labor costs are not incurred in conjunction with the implementation.
- Understands and follows all assigned customers workflow including import and export process.
- Ability to interpret customer business processes, analyze problems and recommend programmable solutions.
- The role is classified as High Risk, due to access to Protected Healthcare Information. Employees in this role must be free of felony convictions on a background check report