The duties of a QA engineer include creating and executing test cases, troubleshooting issues, and specifying corrective measures. Additionally, person will monitor quality assurance data (such as defect densities and open defect counts) and assess requirements.
In the process of developing new products as well as maintenance projects at the team, the QA Engineer is crucial. Before a product is released, the candidate will be in charge of conducting testing to guarantee that it functions properly and satisfies customer expectations.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Design and implement test plans to ensure that application functions as required and meet the needs of the customer
- Work with Senior QA Engineer to define acceptance criteria
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedure to be used in ensuring that application meets all acceptance criteria
- Document application defects in a tracking system and report defects to developers and architects
- Identify, analyze, and document problems related to end-user experience issues
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
We expect you to be:
- Be curious about how things work and love breaking things
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fun, positive attitude and a healthy desire for collaboration
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in Quality Assurance.
- Techniques for test design
- An understanding of the defect management process
- Familiarity with the cybersecurity domain
- Has different range of testing projects
- Knowledge of the system or application being tested
- An understanding of the test automation process
- Competitive compensation
- Social Security Fund (SSF)
- Medical Insurance for you and your family
- Term Life Insurance
- Festive allowance
- Attractive leave benefits, including maternity, paternity, and bereavement leave
- Work-from-home facility
- Company-provided meals
- Support for training and certifications
- Five-day work week
- Mandatory vacation
- Gymnasium/fitness facilities
- Well-being programs
- International work environment
- Commitment to diversity, equal opportunity, and non-discrimination
- Opportunities for career growth
- Recognition and rewards program
Working at Logpoint:
Logpoint is growing rapidly, we offer a challenging and exciting international work environment on the cutting edge of cybersecurity technology. We strive to deliver outstanding results in a positive, collaborative, and informal atmosphere with ample opportunity for personal growth and development.