- Participate in an induction training decided by the company for recruitment.
- Write and execute test cases of existing/new features to meet functional requirements, system compliance, and technical specifications.
- Manual/automated testing of in house Core Banking System, Mobile Applications, Human Resource Management System and Mobile Banking System.
- Study and Review requirements, specifications and technical documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Investigate the root causes of non-conforming requirements to resolve the issues/bugs.
- Document and track quality assurance metrics to generate reports like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Script automated tests, collect results and analyze the test results.
- Report progress to the supervisor.
- Bachelor of Software/Computer Engineering or equivalent disciplines.
- Knowledge of different testing methodologies.
- Knowledge of API Testing, Security testing, Load Testing along with report analysis.
- Basic Knowledge of automated tools and testing frameworks.
- Good knowledge of relational database technologies and writing SQL queries.
- Knowledge of bash/python scripts (nice to have).
- Basic Knowledge of API Testing, Security testing, Load Testing along with report analysis.
- Knowledge of Agile Testing Process.
- Knowledge of Linux or UNIX environments.
- Knowledge of Google sheets, docs and forms
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Bug hunting appetite.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Knowledge on financial applications (nice to have).
- Knowledge on banking and financial applications (nice to have).
Salary & Benefits:
- Will be offered as per the candidates’ experience and qualifications.
- Salary is not a bar for deserving candidates
Note: Freshers can also apply.