The Quality Assurance Engineer will be involved in ensuring the quality of the product through proper test planning and accurate test executions. This position will involve in Test planning, Test case preparation/execution, defect management, and collaboration with cross-functional teams. This role will serve as a foundation for building experience and skills in quality assurance along with the potential for growth and advancement.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Attend/Review requirement specifications and technical design document discussions and provide meaningful feedback.
- Create a detailed Test plan with all the necessary tests to wrap the feature.
- Develop and execute well-structured test cases, test data covering the necessary test scenarios based on requirement documents.
- Document and track defects, providing detailed information and working closely with the development team.
- Collaborate with developers and product management to understand software features and user requirements.
- Involve in the sprint plannings, standups, retrospective meetings
- Adding scripts on Automated tests for new features, enhancements, and improvements.
- Follow established QA methodologies, processes, and standards.
We expect you to be:
- At least 2 years of experience as a professional QA engineer.
- Able to work on clearly defined and scoped tasks.
- Comfortably follows established designs and approaches within existing domains.
- Create meaningful customer scenarios for testing.
- Interested in technology, trends, and Quality Assurance practices.
- Passionate for problem-solving, independent research and analysis
- A critical thinker and an excellent communicator
- Collaborative, ethical and truthful
- Responsible for the deliverables and a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer or in a similar role
- Good Understanding of quality assurance principles, methodologies and best practices
- Experience with test management and defect tracking systems, such as JIRA.
- Familiar with creating scripts using one of the languages for simplifying Tests.
- Basic understanding of Non-Functional tests such as performance tests, load tests and security tests.
- Understanding the need of tools such as JMeter, Postman for simplifying the QA process
- Experience with Structured Query Language.
- Solid Understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts and practices
- Familiarity with Linux Operating System, comprehensive knowledge of operating system (OS) components
- Familiar with CI/CD processes and practices.
- Competitive compensation
- Social Security Fund (SSF)
- Medical Insurance for you and your family
- Term Life Insurance
- Festive allowance
- Attractive leave benefits, including maternity, paternity, and bereavement leave
- Work-from-home facility
- Company-provided meals
- Support for training and certifications
- Five-day work week
- Mandatory vacation
- Gymnasium/fitness facilities
- Well-being programs
- International work environment
- Commitment to diversity, equal opportunity, and non-discrimination
- Opportunities for career growth
- Recognition and rewards program
Working at Logpoint:
Logpoint is growing rapidly, we offer a challenging and exciting international work environment on the cutting edge of cybersecurity technology. We strive to deliver outstanding results in a positive, collaborative, and informal atmosphere with ample opportunity for personal growth and development.