The role of the QA Engineer is to plan, manage, execute and oversee quality assurance strategies for Marketing & IT projects. The QA Engineer is responsible for ensuring systems and processes are in place to ensure HLE IT Projects meets a defined set of quality criteria
Responsibilities / Duties
- Ensure that HLE Tech and Marketing projects are developed to a high standard.
- Ensure that business requirements match the technical implementation.
- Ensure that functional and non-functional requirements are met .
- Ensure a good user experience for all HLE projects.
- Work with Software Engineers to define the quality criteria, functionality and product release candidates of each project.
- Hunt down and report software defects.
- Work with Software Engineers to develop test cases, test plans, regression tests and smoke tests.
- Develop and implement automated test scripts.
- Review and improve unit and integration tests.
- Review and improve software documentation and user guides.
- Undertake miscellaneous tasks such as:
- Review existing information systems.
- Keep data used by HLE software up to date.
- Measure results and Generate reports.
- Undertake other ad hoc duties as may be required from time to time
The Benefits of Joining Us:
- Get to work with one of our top outsourcing partners.
- A secure long-term role.
- Paid annual leave and sick leave.
- Paid maternal and parental leaves.
- A 5-day work week except for 1st Sunday of the month.
- An environment that values continuous learning and development.
- Office-sponsored daily breakfasts and other benefits.
- Recreation room to unwind and chill!
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
- Accident and health insurance for you and your two family members.
- Office sponsored 'Employee Assistance Program'.
Work Hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm including 1-hour lunch break.
Sounds like an opportunity for you? Send us your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line "Career: Quality Assurance Engineer ", addressing all the essential requirements.
Visit hlenepal.com.np and homeloanexperts.com.au to know more about us!
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Also note that we are working from home currently due to the Covid-19 lockdown, and will continue to do so in the coming months.