- Perform quality check of content for the products before making them live on the website
- Activating Brands for making the brand go live on the website. Coordination with Vendor Managers to resolve different issues in their brands.
- Coordination with different teams for correcting the content of the products.
- Ensure content/image uploads are done as per Daraz guidelines.
- Ensure restricted/prohibited and unauthorized/counterfeit products are disabled.
- Create logical rules to automate the quality check process in coordination with different departments.
- Maintain quality standards for all items in Daraz.
- Resolve sync issues and plan for problem resolution.
- Graduate in management or relevant field.
- Experience at least 1 year of work experience in a professional working environment.
- Skills Should have a good knowledge of excel and data management. Time Management and Organizational Skills.
- Critical-thinking- Must be able to think logically if products are appropriate for Daraz standards.
- A Fair level of analytical skill is also required with a good command of the English language.
Importantly, we look for someone who will live by our values that define every thing we do:
- Continuously Innovative
- Generosity of Spirit
- Deliver on our Promise
- Make It Personal
- An international working environment in a start-up setting, and the unique opportunity to learn from industry leaders, including Lazada and Alibaba teams
- Work closely with country and group level management to build e-commerce in Nepal
- Hands-on experience in leading a team and growing a business
- Five days working week (Monday to Friday)
- Benefit Package: Social security fund, fuel expenses, employee discount voucher, mobile top ups and data pack, accidental insurance, medical insurance, full annual health check-up