- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Suggest, implement and update software Quality assurance practices and process.
- Review Functional & Non-Functional Requirements, Bugs and Improvement.
- Defect Tracking and Reporting
- Lead QA team and track team performance
- Perform different test to ensure product quality: Smoke Testing, Black Box Testing, Performance Testing, Security Testing, Regression Testing, and Integration Testing & Database Testing.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Design, develop and Execute manual and automated testing for all platform products (Mobile, Web and desktop applications).
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams to identify system requirements.
- Competitive Remuneration
- Timely Appraisal and Pay Upgradation
- Sophisticated Infrastructure
- Medical and Accidental insurance inclusive Spouse, Parents & Children
- Term Life Insurance
- COVID – 19 insurance
- Festival Allowance
- Onsite Engagement with Multination
- International Travel Exposure and Allowance
- Technical and Soft Skills Trainings
- Retreat Programs
Candidates who meet the above specified requirements are encouraged to send their CV’s with a covering letter at [email protected].
Interviews are outdated, we’d like to invite shortlisted candidates to come for a technical discussion and explore limitless career possibilities at Eightsquare.