The Purchase Manager will be responsible for sourcing equipment, goods and services and managing vendors. The successful candidate will be able to perform strategic procurement activities across multiple categories of spend, search for better deals and find more profitable suppliers.
- Proven working experience as purchasing manager, agent or officer
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management
- Interest in market dynamics along with business sense
- A knack for negotiation and networking
- Working experience of vendor management software
- Ability to gather and analyze data and to work with figures
- Solid judgment along with decision making skills
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
- Managing daily purchasing activities, supervising staff, and allocating tasks.
- Managing supplier relations and negotiating contracts, prices, timelines, etc.
- Maintaining the supplier database, purchase records, and related documentation.
- Coordinating with inventory control to determine and manage inventory needs.
- Managing the maintenance of office/manufacturing equipment and machinery.
- Ensuring that all procured items meet the required quality standards and specifications.
- Preparing cost estimates and managing budgets.
- Working to improve purchasing processes.
- Training new employees in the purchasing process and how to use the purchasing system.
Salary: Open for discussion (We will not offer less than your current salary)
Please send your CV along with an application letter highlighting your experiences and interest in joining our team at : [email protected].
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.