Key Overall Objective of the Position
The key overall objective of the Public Relation Executive is to achieve the company’s revenue and customer satisfaction goals by creating, managing and implementing public relation and providing technical assistance to the team.
- Planning and carrying out PR campaigns and strategies.
- Monitoring the public and media's opinion of client and influencers
- Writing and editing press releases, leaflets, brochures, speeches, newsletters, websites and social media content
- Utilizing all forms of media to build, maintain and manage the portrayal of a business
- Representing company at events and Campaign
- Training employees on how to handle media enquiries
- Developing good working relationships with the media and liaising with the press on potential news stories
- Writing and editing case studies and annual reports
- Managing and updating a client’s social media posts
- Coordinating paid and unpaid advertising.
- Work as part of an account team (in smaller organizations you may be the sole PR lead or work as an agency PR officer) where you’ll plan, develop and implement PR strategies
- Prepare and supervise the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programes
- Organize events (such as press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours), source speakers and seek out sponsorship opportunities.
- Maintain and update information on the organization’s online platform.