Reports to: PTE Site Manager
Company: The British College
- The Test Administrator position is responsible for providing a secure exam delivery and superior customer service in a comfortable friendly environment. In this position, you will be required to:
- Comply with all testing procedures and strictly adhere to company policies using careful judgment
- Check in testing candidates, verify identification, and explain the exam process
- Proctor / invigilate candidates while testing.
- Troubleshoot with internal departments to fix technical issues.
- Complete light housekeeping duties such as vacuuming the floors and sanitizing keyboards after each candidate has finished their examination.
- Coordinates standardized group and/or individual test administration; administers and/or coordinates academic, credentials/certification, entrance, psychological, and vocational interest testing.
- Administers the centre's computer testing pod, to include installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and enhancement of computer/network hardware, software, and peripheral. 8. Contacts testing companies, and orders and maintains supplies of manual testing materials. 9. Supervises and monitors administration of tests by proctors; ensures that test instructions are accurate and that appropriate testing environments are maintained.
- Ensures that test results are fairly and accurately scored utilizing automated or manual processes; configures and operates test scoring scanners, and sets up and maintains computerized test score tracking systems and databases.
- Provides routine direction, information, and advertisement to students and prospective students in regards to testing policies, procedures, and outcomes.
- Ensures that all test administration is carried out in compliance with relevant university and higher education policies, regulations, guidelines, and standards
- Ensures confidentiality of test results and recommendations; maintains security of testing materials
- Keeps informed of advancing technology in standardized test administration, computer-based testing, machine scoring, and associated software.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Note: This job description sets out the main responsibilities but is not intended to be an exhaustive list. Specific duties may change from time to time without changing the general nature of the post and expected to be flexible in the range of responsibilities s/he undertakes.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV along with their cover letter to [email protected]. Please specify the position applied for in the subject line in the email.OR,