Reports to: Advocacy Coordinator
Main purpose of this job is to render technical/psychosocial support services to the project beneficiaries and taking the lead in the project at implementation level as per the project plan.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop the plan and provide psychosocial counseling to beneficiaries and groups and ensure proper documentation of the intervention.
- Provide technical support to project team to prepare project plan, implementation guideline, plan of action, and training manual.
- Establish and maintain strong coordination with the municipality, community, community groups (Self-Help Groups), CSOs, Organization of the Persons with Disabilities (OPDs) and other stakeholders.
- Identifying, orientating and training to all the project beneficiaries with regard to the mental health and Psychosocial disabilities across the nodes
- Develop and facilitate training and orientation program for community groups stakeholders, OPDs etc.
- Support and build the capacity of field staff on screening, reporting, documentation, social mobilization etc.
- Establish/improve the proper knowledge management and documentation through research/study, documentation the success stories, best practices, innovations and learning.
- Prepare systematic records and database of the beneficiaries and ensure the privacy.
- Represent KOSHISH in various communities and other forums as per the project guidelines
- Prepare and submit periodic and event reports to the Advocacy Coordinator
- Report to Advocacy Coordinator to implement project activities as well as work in the consortium team with the purpose of injecting the mental health and psychosocial aspect of the disability across the beneficiaries
- Closely work with the employment counsellor
- Train the community mobilizers in regard to the overall mental health and Psychosocial Issues
- Overall responsible for project area to support and lead the psychosocial counseling aspect of the proejct
- Any other task assigned by the organization relevant with the job.
This position is supposed to oversee the project implemented in Banke and Dang. Thus, frequent travel to project area and central office is required as per need.
Remuneration and Benefit: Negotiable as per competence and experience