- Produce and submit the monthly, quarterly reports, maintain database of beneficiaries, write up human interest stories/case stories
- Develop and facilitate training and orientation program for health professionals and community stakeholders
- Develop the plan and provide the psycho-social counselling to needy beneficiaries
- Monitoring and follow up of the people living with mental health and psycho-social condition
- Capacity building of project team for development and facilitation of community orientation and sensitization programs, reporting, documentation, and social mobilization
- Support and supervise health facilities, municipalities to establish and conduct mental health and psycho-social support program
- Develop strong networking and collaboration with stakeholders of the project
- Ensure proper documentation of the intervention
- Represent KOSHISH and project in various community and forums
- Any other task assigned by the organization relevant with the job
Note: We offer attractive salary in accordance with organizational policy, a good working environment and a knowledgeable team to work with. Job Description might be upgraded based on organizational and project requirements. The initial contract for the position is one year with possibility of extension.
Eligible candidates with Disability and Women are encouraged to apply.
Interested Candidates are requested to send their updated CV along with cover letter in at email: [email protected] not later than 14th December, 2019