Main Purpose of the Job
Support in the efficient and effective implementation of CLM related activities of National Association of PLWHA in Nepal.
Position: Project Officer
Reports to: Program Manager
Duty Station: Project Management Team at Center office and frequently travel to project sites and partner organizations
Following is the list of specific duties and responsibilities that fall within the scope of the job. The incumbent will perform these tasks when necessary and as appropriate, depending on the context. In addition, it may be necessary for the individual to perform duties and responsibilities that, while not specifically listed below, fall under the general categories of this job description and are within the spirit of the job.
Under the general guidance and supervision of Program Manager, the incumbent will provide the following services:
- Establishing a good relationship and required coordination with different local level stakeholders (DCC, DHO, NGOs, INGOs, CSOs etc.) including provincial authorities as well as other authorities working in the field of HIV and AIDS,
- Lead the implementation of CLM activities with the support of Program, Finance & M&E department of NAP+N.
- Organize meeting/ interaction with stakeholders at district/national & sub-national level for program under CLM activities.
- Prepare and submit events reports, case/success stories and regular reports on CLM activities.
- Collect baseline information/data in prescribed format from stakeholders which will be useful for the project periodically,
- Collect required program data/information from concerned staffs/partner organization as well as NCASC, DCC & DHO offices on project implementing districts,
- Follow up with partner, concerned staffs/CBOs regarding findings provided by Program related, Data related as well as admin finance related issues and actions and suggest them for solutions,
- Assist to prepare and conduct central level planning/sharing workshops as per need,
- Assist to prepare periodic progress report; monthly, semi-annual, completion and event notes in coordination with Admin/Finance Coordinator, Senior Program Coordinator and M&E Officer,
- Perform other task as per the direction made by Program Manager and NAP+N Executive Board.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Social Science and Management stream with more than 2 year working experience in related field.
- Good writing, documentation and program management skills.
- Proficient in report preparation, event note and record keeping.
- Proficient on computer usage on office packages, email and internet
- Program data analysis and interpretation would be an additional advantage.
- Priority will be given to the candidates from disadvantage and under privileged groups, women and People living with HIV (PLHIV).
Applicants from disadvantaged caste, under-represented ethnic groups, women, and People living with HIV (PLHIV) candidates meeting the above requirements are highly encouraged to apply.
NAP+N reserves the right to cancel or postpone the whole recruitment process without assigning any reason whatsoever.
This job has expired.