Duty Station: NFN's Secretariat at Kathmandu
- Contribute to the effective implementation of the organizational and project activities.
- Prepare work plans and guidelines for the effective implementation activities.
- Design and implement activities and campaigns;
- Organize and manage events and prepare their reports;
- Collect information and prepare periodic project progress reports;
- Coordinate with national, province and districts committees including partners for campaign and advocacy.
- Coordinate and manage relationships with stakeholders.
- Support in preparation of project implementation guidelines, concept notes and monitoring and reporting frameworks;
- Make sure that all the processes and activities are in compliance with the requirements.
- Coordinate within the organization and perform as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Minimum Master's Degree in Social Sciences, Development Studies, Statistics or other related discipline with 2 years of experience in similar position or Bachelors' Degree with 5 years of experience in similar position.
- Good knowledge about civil society organizations and NGOs in Nepal and the policy environment surrounding this in Nepal.
- Good knowledge about citizen generated data, community score card and SDGs and the civil society roles and concerns on these areas.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation and facilitation skills.
- Excellent speaking, writing and editing skills in Nepali and English.
- Proficient in computer software particularly Microsoft Office.
Qualified and interested individuals can send a cover letter along with an updated CV with two referees to [email protected] by 16 September 2021. The selected candidate is expected to join immediately.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the further selection process. Women and people from marginalized communities are encouraged to apply.