The Project Officer will be responsible for ensuring effective implementation of the project activities and task assigned to attain goals and objectives of the project. S/He will have to assist in monitoring construction activities of the project.
- Support in direct implementation of project activities at field level in coordination with project team members and partners
- Provide technical support to project team and partners when necessary
- Undertake regular supervision visits to the construction areas to evaluate levels of compliance to earthquake resistant reconstruction techniques and provide any technical advice to the workers, local authorities and house owners to improve quality of constructions
- Prepare detail design, drawing, cost estimation
- Work in close coordination and build linkages with technical experts from DUDBC and Municipality at the district level
- Ensure the follow up and reporting of the activities that may include trainings, information campaign, facilitation, data collecting, advocating, etc
- Ensure coordination and information flow within ASF
- Support in drawing up project documents (TOR, reporting, preparation of concept notes, etc.).
- Support in monitoring and coordination of different project activities and ensuring compliance with reporting requirements.
- Assist in data collection from the partners for project management
- Consolidate meetings minutes.
- Accompany monitoring and assist the project manager in the writing of project documentation.
- Provide advice to community on relevant information and activities
- Assist in identification of project related issues for the community
- Organize and facilitate community consultation, meetings, and capacity building of the community
- Organize, manage and facilitate workshops at various levels
- Work with the Project Coordinator and other program sector leads, collect, compile and submit all field activity data required to document project activities.
Apart from the specific terms stipulated above, with his/her common sense the employee will be willing to take on other tasks within his/her capacities as and when required.