We are looking for a Project Manager / Scrum Master to manage our internal Products and Projects.
As our Project Manager, you will NOT be required to communicate with external clients as we are a product-based company. Instead, you will be responsible to manage our internal projects and team. You are also responsible to ensure that our projects are properly planned, developed and delivered within deadlines and produce the desired results.
You’ll coordinate with the Product Owners and other stakeholders such as CEO, CPO (Chief Product Officer) . You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project management and timeline. You will be responsible for developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation and delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
If you are hired, you are expected to work from our office in Hadigaun (near Baluwatar).
What Does Codewing Solutions do?
- We are a creative digital agency with 45 team members and we expect to grow upto 100 team members by 2021 . We are a product-based company rather than a service-oriented company.
- We create world-class WordPress Themes, Plugins and SaaS products. Two of our popular products are Rara Themes and WP Travel Engine, both based on WordPress.
- With more than 4 millions of downloads, Rara Themes is one of the leading WordPress theme companies in the world. It has 85+ free and premium WordPress themes and users from more than 150 countries.
- Similarly, WP Travel Engine is currently the world’s #1 travel booking WordPress plugin. It has over 250,000 downloads and users from more than 100 countries
- Besides creating world-class products, we also believe in having fun at work. We work 5 days a week, and we chill on weekends!
What will you be responsible for?
- Define the scope of the project, roles, and responsibilities along with the top management and teams
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensuring technical feasibility, resource availability and allocation
- Introduce agile engineering practices
- Breakdown complex projects into weekly or bi-weekly sprints to estimate delivery date
- Ensure business process standards are followed properly
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Report periodically the status and performance of every project
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
How qualified you should be?
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience as a Scrum Master
- Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable managing multiple tasks
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work
- Leadership skills, a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude
- Proactive and great attention to details Good interpersonal skills and diplomacy
Why you will love working with us?
When you join our team, these are some of the perks that you get.
Ready to Apply?
If the vacancy appeals to you and matches your interest, send an email to [email protected] (not .com). The email should include the following:
- Your CV/Resume
- The position you are applying for as the subject
Please also include answers to the following questions:
- What 3 changes that you have implemented in your current organisation or previous organisation that you are proud of and why? Please elaborate in detail.
- If you were the CEO of your current or previous organisation, what changes would you implement?
- What do you like the most about your job?
- What do you like the least about your job?
- Give 3 examples from your career that demonstrate your proactiveness.
- What are 5 things that you think are extremely important to look at when hiring a candidate, a part of technical skills. Please explain in detail.
We’ll take it from there.
Note: Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.