S/He will provide technical, social, managerial and programmatic support to the Project and management team of ASF Nepal. S/He will prepare annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly plans for effective execution of the project activities.
Project Management – Financial, Administrative and Human Resources:
- Prepare annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly plans for effective execution of the project activities as stipulated in the project document.
- Guide, supervise and assist the project team in a coordinated way while supporting the project team as a facilitator, manager and leader.
- Travel frequently to project areas and mobilise related stakeholders and beneficiary communities as per the project activities to fulfil the objective of the project.
- Liaise between ASF Nepal, and local communities in project related matters.
- Prepare and submit field visit reports, weekly, monthly and quarterly project review reports, technical progress reports and financial reports to ASF Nepal.
Project Planning, Implementation, Monitoring and Evaluation:
- Ensure project assessments are undertaken and relevant baseline data collected so project monitoring and evaluation can take place;
- Ensure a management information system is established, which allows the efficient and effective collection, storage and analysis of data throughout the project,
- Ensure the participation and involvement of relevant stakeholders in project -implementation so that the process is inclusive, participatory and transparent;
- Ensure the timeliness and quality of the outputs as well as timely preparation of reports on achievements and challenges faced within the project;
- Ensure delivery of resources and results according to planned targets;
Advocacy, Partnerships and Resource Mobilization:
- Represent ASF Nepal at different levels of meetings, workshops, for as and when necessary
- Support the ASF Nepal Country Office in mobilization of resources in the field including the preparation of strategies, project documents, organization of regular meetings and field visits;
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.