About the role
We are looking to recruit a skilled and precise Project Manager professional who can conduct strategic IT Projects for delivery of IT implementation and IT improvement projects by adhering to our given project methodology. Your general responsibilities will include, managing and tracking project requirements, streamlining processes to maintain project efficiency and assisting the technical team to communicate with senior project leadership. In return, we offer the opportunity for development & training in a range of technology areas, together with the chance to have a big impact in a growing and ambitious SME. A place where ideas are championed at all levels and staff are rewarded for hard work and contribution.
- Must ensure teams follow the correct procedures, policies, and documentation requirements across project phases
- Guide the team through the development, testing, and implementation stages and review the completed work effectively
- Working with the UK project managers and consultants effectively
- Identify resource requirements, capacity plan, and manage software and hardware availability
- Managing multiple client projects.
- Functional responsibility of project resource including supporting of development- and competency management.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans.
- Communication of status, actions and issues to all applicable stakeholders.
- Initiation of all project activities on a standard plan.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Ensure business process standards are followed properly.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in related technical management role.
- Strong time management & project management skills
- Experience implementing best practices for testing, UAT, release and operational support
- Experience in documenting plans and designs with Microsoft Project.
- Able to work to conflicting deadlines while maintaining accuracy and quality
- Good knowledge of different software systems, client/server architectures, and various compatibility requirements
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in managing Digital and Mobile Apps projects is a plus
- Positive, team-oriented attitude that inspires confidence and motivates teammates
- Experience in using and designing business applications (CRM or ERP applications preferred)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience is a plus
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- International exposure
- Training on personal growth, professional development, English language
- 20% of paid work time for learning and career development
- Opportunity to work with the team of tech giants like Microsoft, Salesforce, SAGE, etc.
- Attractive salary
- Health insurance (Medical/Accidental)
- Dashain bonus
- Workdays only from Monday-Friday
- Sick, personal, and maternal/parental leave
*** In compliance with Nepal Government Labour Act 2074