The Project Manager will work with the Association and its consortium members, including Label STEP, UKaid सीप, and the Provincial and Local Government, to drive and oversee implementation of the partnership/project as envisioned. The key responsibilities of the Project Manager are as follows:
- Lead and inspire a team and consortium member to achieve project goals and targets in a timely manner, including risk management
- Maintain detailed project plans and objectives to track progress and manage stakeholders and activities, including for mobilization of trainees, execution of training, marketing and branding to elevate the perceived value and recognition of Palpali Dhaka, building of stronger backward and market linkages with national and international players
- Ensure resource availability and allocation across all functions required
- Prepare reporting and communication tools to share progress, successes, lessons, and best practices with all partners
- Report and escalate issues – what is working or what is not – with partners to address constraints on a timely manner
- Appoint internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of the project
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement)
- Align team activities through tracking of meeting minutes, action items, etc.
- Assist/conduct key events, workshops, trade shows, and other engagements with stakeholders
Joining Date: As Early As Possible
Interested and qualified candidates having specified qualification and experience are encouraged to apply with cover letter and latest CV at [email protected] before Feb 12, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.