The project manager is required to develop and construct HidiKhola Hydropower Project (6.82 MW) located at Lamjung, Province No. 4, Nepal.
- Have to develop an appropriate scope for project component, prepare/review technical and cost proposals, negotiate contracts, develop project management and quality plans, obtain required approvals, and implement the work to the employer’s satisfaction and deliver the project in accordance with the project management and quality plans.
- Communication and coordination with various consultants and ensure that the work is being done at site as per the design and as per the agreements.
- Manage the technical staff and non-technical staff at site, construction professionals and professional staffs in a confident and efficient manner.
- Review the design provided by the Design Consultant and cross-check and provide feedback/input so as to make the design better and cost effective
- Review the design provided by the Design Consultant and ensure that the design are based on the Standard practice that best fits the requirement of Regulatory Authority and as per the Site Condition.
- Provide technical feedback and technical information to the Lenders as well Communicate with Lenders as and when required and requested for.
- Cross verify the bills and recommend for payment of the bills as sent by different Contractors/Suppliers.
- Work and coordinate with Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA), Department of Electricity Development (DoED), Nepal Electricity Regulation Commission (NERC), Ministries associated with hydropower projects and other authorities to obtain necessary approvals and procedures.
- Lead the technical and no technical team to execute project on specific time and within budget.
- Investigate the alternate options in the project design/component and recommend to the Executive Director.
- Actively manage the project scope, budget, schedule and program; project communications and documentation and project integration.
- Duty Station of the incumbent shall be in Kathmandu with tentatively around 60% of time at Head Office, Kathmandu and remaining atproject site with frequent visits/travel to project site.
Tenure of Service:
- The Project Manager’s service will start from October/November 2019 and ending at three months after Commercial Operation Date.
- The Project Manager is entitled to other benefits like staff insurance and other benefits like Travelling and Daily Allowances per the company’s HR Policy. The incumbent can also be linked with the Incentive Plan of the company in a milestone basis.
Interested candidates are requested to update their updated resume at [email protected]