- Project planning, scheduling, monitoring, controlling with respect to scope, time, budget, quality and safety requirements.
- Developing detailed project plan and monitoring the execution in site, coordinating and solving technical and safety issues.
- Implement quality assurance policies, procedures and required technical tests.
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance as per standard code practice and regulations
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Perform risk assessment and management to minimize project risks.
- Liaising with consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quality surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project for the flawless execution.
- Ensure project deliveries are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Manage all project funds according established accounting policies and procedures.
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resume to [email protected]