- Predict resources needed to complete the project
- Manage construction schedule and activities
- Issue progress updates as needed regarding costs and timelines
- Ensure work is done in compliance with all relevant building and safety codes
- Finalizing project schedules and monitoring projects with respect to cost, resource deployment, time overruns, design presentations, and quality compliance to ensure timely execution of projects
- Project review meetings for evaluating project progress and de-bottlenecking
- Progress assessment, problem identification, and corrective action for each project
- Integrate budget, schedule, work assignments, organizational responsibilities, and cost collection
- Be responsible for the overall management, leadership, direction, and proper implementation of a MEP project.
- Participate and lead tender preparation, tender evaluations, contract negotiations, contract administration, contract supervision, and claims management.
- Provide day-to-day supervision of operating expenses and the progress of work
- Be responsible for the review and approval of all plans, schedules, and variation orders; the review and approval of all payments to contractors and suppliers; and operating expenses.
- Liaising with clients, architects, consultants, contractors, sub-contractors, and external agencies for determining technical specifications, approvals, and obtaining statutory clearances
- Issuance of a purchase order for required materials or goods, and upon receipt of materials, shall verify the description, quantity, and physical condition against the delivery documents and tally with the purchase order specifications.
- Any discrepancies observed shall be noted and communicated immediately to the warehouse manager and subsequently to the purchase manager
- Proper stocking of received materials at site with the following safety precautions
- Oversee site provisions for employee occupational safety and health programs.
Benefits: Training and development, staff refreshment, insurance, CIT, festival allowance, profit bonus, and unlimited tea.
Note: There is no salary bar for deserving candidates.