- Assists in program design, implementation, and evaluation;
- Collects appropriate legislative, political party, and election strengthening materials for use in the programs;
- Maintains team resources and the electronic file index;
- Conducts background research for the program;
- Attends and reports on meetings and periodic briefings;
- Travel to the field to conduct and organize the programs;
- Assists team members with both programmatic support and administrative duties including scanning, filing, faxing, copying, and mailings;
- Assists in translation, editing, and writing program documents in Nepali and English;
- Provides logistical administrative support to national experts;
- Assists senior staff in compiling program evaluation forms and data collection;
- Assists senior staff in collecting reports and bills from the partner organizations/stakeholders;
- Willingness to work longer hours if the program required;
- Willingness to work across teams and programs; and
- Perform other assignments as and when necessary.
Apply before 15th January 2022. Please send us your CV and Cover letter at [email protected]. Call +977-9801309085; 01-4440085; 01-4420784
for other required information.