Position: Program Coordinator
Organization Name: Human and National Development Society (HANDS) Nepal
Duty Station: Kamalamai Municipality-06, Sindhuli Field Office.
Working area: Sindhuli District
Contract type: Fix term regular staff
Deadline: 06,January 2022
Project Name: Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) Project
No.of vacancy: 1
- Master degree in social science, community development or development studies or water and sanitation/environmental/sanitary engineering, public health or relevant discipline, with training in WASH. Minimum 4-5 years of work experience in the area of and rural water, sanitation and hygiene is desired for this position INGO work experience preferred.
- Prepare Annual DIP
- Prepare annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly plan as required by the project.
- Review the plan of field supervisor and approve for its implementation.
- Review detail lesson and session plan of training, orientation and BCC sessions
- Share the plan to the organization and concerned authority as per scheduled time.
- Prepare Joint monitoring plan with local government and community
- Involve and facilitation to R/ Municipality during local level annual planning process
- Identify the socially excluded community and beneficiaries for focus interventions
- Implementation of planned activities followed by program guideline
- Utilize technical and financial resources for quality outputs of the project.
- Apply joint effort for community action.
- Share common responsibilities to similar actors.
- Coordinate ward, rural municipality and municipality level elected body for effective implementation.
- Technical Support to officers and field supervisors to implement the activities as per plan.
- Documentation and process of correspondence and recommend the bills and voucher related to project activities
- Review all the program documents and prepare data base and narrative reports submitted to plan on time and meet the deadline
- Publish and disseminate all the plan, reports and achievements to the organization and funding agency.
- Maintain program and financial transparency among community and stakeholders.
- Supervision of project activities regularly with specific plan
- Coordinate with R/Municipalities and other stakeholders related to the project.
- Coordinate with Govt. agencies, financial institution, local commuinty and private sector for resource generation partnership promotion.
- Coordinate with funding agency and key stakeholders to maintain transparency of the project.
4.Monitoring and reporting
- Prepare regular monitoring plan of project activities and conduct monthly monitoring with BoD members.
- Review and finalize Event, monthly, quarterly and annual report and submit to the organisation and stakeholders.
- Developed project M&E framework in line with donor framework
- Prepare appropriate monitoring stools and template and applied it on regular monitoring system after approval of concerned authority.
- Prepare monitoring report at least in a month for the better implementation of project.
- Prepare event base monitoring report and shared with donor
- Set the monitoring indicator of each project activities and follow up as per plan.
- Review the report of officers and field supervisors provide inputs to finalize it.
- Keep the systematic record of all the report and program documents as proper way.
- Document and share best practices and learning, and success and case stories for shared learning
- Develop and ensure to carry out innovations activities, research, monitoring alignment with project objectives at field with technical guidance of donor.
- Organized review reflection meeting with field supervisor and WASH champions and documentation of it
- Submit all programmatic financial documents with report for settlement process
- Financial tracking of program weekly basis
- Follow all the donors’ compliances during implementation
- knowledge in national and local level WASH policy and guideline eg; Sanitation Hygiene Master Plan and Total sanitation guideline of Nepal Govt
- Hygiene management, Schools, HF and public WASH facility and child to child approach and hygiene promotion through behavior change communication.
- Principles, policies, guidelines and practices of WASH sector.
- Different options and possibilities of Programme and financial operations
- Knowledge on project monitoring, data analysis and report writing.
- Project management, coordination, communication and documentations,
- Computer skill (Word, excel, power point, Internet email and database management),
- Two wheels driving skill (preferable)
- Analytical & Problem-Solving Communication/ Listening Inter-personal dealing Working with team
- Negotiation Networking/ Documenting Report writing skills in English and Nepali
Interested qualified candidate can apply for the position by visiting HANDS Nepal office (Kamalamai-6,Sindhuli or via email [email protected]. For the more information can contact at 047520967 within office time.