- Feasibility study, design, drawing, estimate, construction supervision, quality assurance, progress measurement in line with engineering standards and norms for rural infrastructures,
- Introduce evolving construction and engineering technologies, to facilitate implementation of innovative engineering solutions.
- Design the preparedness actions, providing technical recommendations and guidance and monitor the management of risks.
- Take lead on the implementation of WFP Policies, standards, norms and practices related to engineering field ensuring compliance with wider WFP policies, procedures, guidelines and operations
- Take the responsibility of procurement plan and procurement/ material tracking (MTS).
- Prepare generic specification/ standards for quality assurance so as to make sure that they are consistent throughout all schemes.
- Prepare the overall health, safety & Environment (HSE) plan and ensure that site supervisor tailors it based on the project nature.
- The salary will be given as per the organizational rules and regulations
Interested candidates are requested to send a complete application along with updated CV with the name of two references, a recent passport size photograph with their contact address mail/mobile/telephone at [email protected], or visit www.pacenepal.org or PACE Nepal Jumla.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.