Job #1: Re: Project Coordinator (One)
- Master's degree in
agriculture/Food Security and Livelihood or any relevant field and a
minimum of 5 years of working experience in the relevant field,
including at least 2 years in a senior leadership role.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Design, develop, and implement agriculture value chain programs for targeted beneficiaries.
- Lead socio-economic vulnerability assessment.
- Ensure adherence to organizational norms, values, and policy.
- Develop training manuals and curriculum, and conduct training on vegetable farming.
- Conduct regular meetings with the farmer’s group and coordination meetings with local government and concerned stakeholders.
- Responsible for ensuring market management and engagement.
- Prepare and develop reports as required by the project and donors.
- Ensure equal participation by all segments of the beneficiary groups, considering gender, age, and disability.
This job has expired.