- Lead the overall project planning and execution.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Monitor and support the project intervention at community level.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Maintain data and information generated by the project.
Advocacy and Lobby:
- Work & support with local government, disabled people organization and other likeminded organization for suicide prevention initiatives
- Develop and implement advocacy strategy and planning for suicide prevention action jointly with local government, health workers and other likeminded organization
- Advocacy with local government for integration of mental health and suicide prevention in their local government policy, plan and budget
- Work with provincial or local level media on DE-stigmatization and sensitization on mental health and suicide prevention
- Map the mental health and counseling services within and nearby project location.
Communication and Documentation:
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Support to produce IEC materials for sensitization and awareness campaign
- Collect the stories, write up and share to organization and like minded stakeholders
- Communicate & linkages among related stakeholders to accelerate avenue and synergy for the cause
- Document and share the good practices and learning of the project
- Follow up of the commitments from local level stakeholders
- Prepare and submit periodic and event reports before deadline
Capacity building and team mobilization
- Develop/design, and contribute to build the skills and knowledge of project team, sub-ordinate
- Support subordinate to execute project intervention
Salary: Negotiable as per competence and experience.