The Operations Officer will be responsible for the design, execution and coordination of various project interventions of CREASION in different areas.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Project Management: To work together with the program team, donors, assigned project leads to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timeline for new initiatives.
- Administration: To support the organization in administrative activities.
- Budgeting: To develop and manage the budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established goals/objectives of the organization
- Time and Resource Allocation: To define, schedule and estimate task duration to develop and maintain a realistic schedule for programs while determining resource availability.
- Quality Assurance: To ensure the quality of the program outputs as approved by the management and as required by the stakeholders.
- Monitoring Progress: Develop required metrics and key indicators of success for measuring the program progress.
- Reporting: Coordination of activities related to budget and funding (project preparation and submissions, progress reports, financial statements) and preparing project related documents/reports
- Cross Departmental Coordination: To create strategic alignment across departments for achievement of shared goals and objectives.
- Engagement and Communication: Coordinate and communicate with local stakeholders, municipality officials, and other potential project partners
- Supervision: Direct supervision, management, and monitoring of the Regional office in Chitwan
- Any other duties as assigned by the management