- Responsible to support the overall implementation of program activities
- Implementation of the allocated activities as per the organizational norms and policies and provided guidelines
- Prepare detail field visit plans, activity and/or field visit reports and case study report
- Coordinate with team members including admin and finance personnel and M&E team to ensure timely planning & implementation of activities, disbursement of resources, supervision & monitoring, logistics availability etc.
- Prepare monthly progress reports, regular reports (project status & activity report, and other reports) in coordination with relevant staffs members
- Responsible for the proper documentation and reporting of all activities with sufficient proof and evidence documents including any other relevant issues during execution of field activities
- Communicate with line manager and other team members about the progress of the activities
- Monitoring of project activities, managing and using established monitoring and implementing mechanisms to systematically assess the achievement of results
- Develop, plan, and organize program-related workshops, trainings and events
- Contributes to documenting findings and lessons learned, success stories and best practices, strategies and approaches of the organization and project whereas drafting relevant materials for dissemination
- Supports the advocacy work of the organization by compiling and synthesizing relevant background material for use in discussions and public events
The deadline to apply for the position is Monday, 4 November 2019. Send the resume and cover letter mentioning the position applied for in the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
For detailed TOR of the position please visit the website: www.dfhri.org
DFHRI strongly encourages female applicants, applicants from dalit, madhesi, janajati and marginalized ethnic groups.