The Program Manager is responsible for the planning, management, and coordination of programs and projects of Sneha’s Care. The program manager will ensure the project goals are completed on time and within budget, that the project’s expectations are met and that all staff performs as expected.
Sneha’s Care programs are centric to animal welfare theme and is working on Dog Population management, Farm Animal Welfare, Humane Education and Veganism promotion, and other various programs that supports animal welfare principles.
All the reporting of the work shall be done to the Executive Director of an Organization in close coordination with other team members.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The main duty and responsibilities are:
- Develop a programs and projects with budget and submit grant application for its approval.
- Establish overall performance standards for projects, project officer and their teams.
- Assign team members or other staff to various tasks or phases of work in the life cycle of multiple projects.
- Supervise animal shelter operations and mobile treatment of street animals in coordination with Shelter Manager and mobile treatment team.
- Track performance of members of various projects teams or groups to assess compliance with budgetary, time and other requirements.
- Coordinate with local authorities, provincial and federal bodies and advocate for animal welfare programs to be implemented from concerned government bodies
- Review work product of teams for compliance with organizational objectives and goals.
- Report progress of work, goals, problems and other issues to supervisors, upper-level management or boards of directors or committees responsible for oversight.
- Participate in stakeholder meetings and donor events related to animal welfare and represent Sneha’s Care and its objectives.
- Coordinate with fundraising team of organization and assure smooth fundraising is arranged for organization’s operation.
- Addresses any complaints made by the public regarding shelter intake, adoptions, front desk operations, and animal control.
- Monitor and Review social media handles, post and ensure engaging public and donors in social media boosts its effectiveness.