Designation: Program Manager
Reports to: Chief Technical Officer (CTO)
Location: Bakhundole, Lalitpur, Nepal
Shift: Standard (09:00 AM to 06:00 PM) from Monday to Friday
Program Manager (PM) is responsible for using your technical expertise to lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish. PM will work with stakeholders to plan requirements, identify risks, manage project schedules, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company. We expect you to be equally comfortable explaining your team's analyses and recommendations to executives as you are discussing the technical tradeoffs in product development with engineers. Your passion, technical and business depth, and excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills will have to inspire our teams and rapidly establish trust amongst a diverse set of stakeholders and customers. This is a senior role, and as such has some important duties and responsibilities to fulfil, with both short and long-term goals to achieve.
Roles and Responsibilities
Project and Program Management
- Responsible for the overall development life cycle of the solution and manage complex projects with significant bottom line impact
- Work closely with Architects, Technical Consultants, Engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for product development.
- Contributing ideas to product development initiatives.
- Overseeing product deployment and integration.
- Instill best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
- Manage project schedules, identify possible issues and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders.
- Reporting product development progress to senior managers.
- Participate in the allocation of budget, staff and any other resource(s) that are needed to accomplish or achieve set out goals (projects), and also monitor the performance of every project
- Ensuring that products are delivered on time and within budget.
- Evaluating product performance metrics and facilitating adjustments.
- Keeping up with advancements in technologies.
- Identifying and mitigate Risk associated with the project
- Ensure business process standards are followed properly.
- Protects the organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Collaborate with other units, including sales, support, and engineering, and product management, to guarantee successful conclusion of customer engagements
- Handle customer escalations and follow issues through to resolution
- Resolves conflicts by demonstrating leadership and appropriate decision-making competencies.
- Train, coach and/or mentor other team members.
- Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes.
- Any other job assigned by the Line Manager.
What We Offer
- Work in a multinational company operating in the Cloud & ICT domain, based out of UK and operating in Australia, India, Nepal, Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Best in class open, progressive, professional and equal opportunity work environment
- Closely knit and supportive team members and a culture where your contributions, opinions and diversity is welcome, respected, & encouraged
- Exposure to multidisciplinary skill areas (including team management & leadership) in a vibrant start-up ecosystem with deep work involving world class leaders like Amazon, Microsoft, Google, Alibaba, DigitalOcean & Facebook
- Flexible work time (with standard 40 working hours per week & 09:00am-06:00 pm schedule subject to change with respect to personal schedules & centered on delivery)
- Opportunity to travel regionally (as part of assignment/ training and development or delivery) in Nepal, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, or Srilanka
Suitable candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to send their CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the further selection process. You are requested to clearly mention the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.