Project Management, Coordination and Implementation:
- Smooth and effective implementation of project activities in accordance with the Project Document and the Agreement signed between Government of Nepal (GON) and WFP and ensure the procedure adopted in project implementation follow the rules of the WFP and suggest if any adjustment/changes are required.
- Periodiclly review and update the project plans
- Managing and supervising all types of project staff
Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Ensure adoption of bottom-up planning process of the project
- Ensure that a full functional M&E and MIS system in place to capture project’s outputs, outcomes and achievements
- Ensure that the M&E system provides a regular feedback to WFP and GoN in improving working approaches and methodologies, coordinating and collaborating with various partners and also in decision making processes of the project implementation at various levels
- Ensure that project’s achievements and lessons learnt including case studies are documented in a professional manner and shared widely, both internally and externally
Reporting and Communication:
- Prepare and submit regular periodic progress reports such as monthly, quarterly/trimester/annual progress reports including financial reports, and other assessment reports to WFP within the stipulated timeline
- Ensure that WFP’s communication strategy embedded with a feedback mechanism/grievance handling system is well implemented and all project staff and stakeholders are kept informed of policies/procedures/changes related to the Project
- Facilitate to establish a culture of lessons learning and sharing among all Project staff and stakeholders by organizing periodic KM events and production of knowledge products at various levels; prepare briefs based on these events for sharing
- Capture and shares lesson learned through the M&E system, supervision and evaluation missions, periodic visits to sites, Annual Surveys etc
- Facilitate exchange of experiences among the stakeholders
- Ensure that minutes, action plan and notes of all official meetings, technical reports on all training/workshop/seminar/consultations are properly documented, packaged and shared as appropriate
- Document, package and disseminate lessons emerging from implementation of project activities frequently targeting different audience level through WFP
- Develop the performance evaluation indicators for all staff members in a participatory manner
- Evaluate the performance of each staff member at the end of each year or before signing the extension of contract for the next period
- Maintain regular communication and reporting to the WFP, government and other stakeholders
The salary will be given as per the organizational rules and regulations.
Interested candidates are requested to send a complete application along with updated CV with the name of two references, a recent passport size photograph with their contact address mail/mobile/telephone. Application should be reached not later than 7th Jan 2020 from the first date of publication to: [email protected], www.pacenepal.org or PACE Nepal Jumla.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.