Purpose of the position: (Overall contribution to company goals)
To satisfy the requirements of the customer by providing quality products and ensure customer satisfaction and develop long term relationships and adding value to the company while adhering to the Good Manufacturing Practices.
Living Maccaferri Culture & Value:
- Planning and organizing production schedules
- Assessing project and resource requirements
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are met
- Determining quality control standards.
- Overseeing production processes
- Control over Material Wastage
- Control over Subordinates and Workers.
- Coordination with Maintenance & Stores
- Knowledge and Dealing with local workshop w.r.t spare parts manufacturing
- Dealing with Production team grievances and disciplinary procedures.
- Assisting in the investigation of accidents and Incidents ( if any).
- Ability to organize, Manage. Motivate and challenge a production team to exceed expectations.
- Prepare day to day report
- Maintain Training Competency Mapping, Training Identification. Prepare Training Calendar, Effectiveness record for Production staffs and workers
- Responsible for overall production
- Responsible for checking all finished dispatch
- Material testing as per QA plan
- Maintenance of Records as per ISO format.
- To live the Maccaferri Culture and Values
- Knowledge, Entrepreneurship, People, Passion & Open-Mindedness