The role of the Product Owner is to work with the Product team and Software Developers to set, prioritize, and evaluate the work generated by a Scrum team in order to ensure high quality features and functionality in our products, aligned with the goals of the Home Loan Experts.
- Take the lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner.
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and creating requirements.
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prepared tasks to work on prior to the sprint.
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and roadmaps for development for the product.
- Assist in defining product vision, strategy, road-map and growth opportunities.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, elaboration of the user stories and take product decisions.
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business strategy, value, ROI.
- Lead the planning of product releases. Plan and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities.
- Report on the progress and timeline of product delivery.
Why join us?
- A secure long-term role.
- Work with the very best in the industry in terms of technologies, process,es and practices.
- Work for one of the most promising mortgage companies in Australia and shape its FinTech products.
- A competitive monthly salary.
- Paid annual leave and sick leave.
- 5-day work week except for the first Sunday of each month (for Team Building activities and learning).
- Training and Development budget just for you.
- Book Bonus - we pay you to read! (for all the book worms).
- Office sponsored ‘Employee Assistance Program’ to take care of your mental health.
- Accidental and Medical Insurance (for you and 2 of your loved ones)- we’ve got you covered!
- Gifts, Parties, and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
- Free breakfast every day (when the office resumes).
Work hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm including a 1-hour lunch break.
Up for a challenge? Send us your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line "Career: Product Owner", addressing all the essential requirements.
Visit hlenepal.com.np and homeloanexperts.com.au to know more about us!
*Only applicants with relevant working experience in the IT sector are urged to apply.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Also note that we are working from home currently due to the Covid-19 , and will continue to do so in the coming months.