The role includes owning the product backlog, being in close communication with internal as well as external stakeholders and translating user problems into user stories, product requirements and delivering the products with the team. The role is quite fluid, meaning that depending on the situation you may need to do various things - manage deadlines, make some UX or architectural design, check the quality of the product, engage with stakeholders or customers.
- Work closely with the Product Manager to help formulate the roadmap and align on Minimal Viable Product. The primary responsibility is to ensure that problems are translated into solutions, by collaborating with Product Managers and then having the Development team to understand the solution.
- Specify and prioritize Features in the backlog. The high-level Ideas come from various places - the Product manager, Customers' and Stakeholders' Ideas, the Development team. It will be your job to analyse them, describe as Items in the backlog and prioritise.
- Ensure delivery of the product - manage the release deadlines and milestones, run day-to-day work with the development team: the scrum routines, backlog grooming and keeping JIRA updated.
- Drive and motivate the development team, to ensure time delivery and engagement.
The ideal candidate must possess a combination of product management and project management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field. Preferred Masters.
- Prior experiences in technology & architecture roles.
- At least 1 years of experience as a Product Owner in an agile environment or in a similar role which requires both backlog management and user-driven approach to building products.
- You have an understanding of the software development processes.
- Highly desirable high-level understanding of the enterprise-level cyber-security and data analytics platforms.
- Strong facilitator skills.
- Ability and willingness to encourage and motivate teams and peers, drive improvements across the Product Owners community.
- Strong communication skills with fluent English.
- Attractive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Social Security Fund (SSF)
- Working in a team environment where initiative and dedication is encouraged
- An equal opportunity workplace that values diversity and does not discriminate
- High level of responsibility and excellent career possibilities
- Open international work environment
- Festival expense allowance
- Medical and accident insurance
- Gymnasium/Fitness Membership
Working at LogPoint
We offer a challenging and exciting international work environment on the cutting edge of cybersecurity technology. We strive to deliver outstanding results in a positive, collaborative and informal atmosphere with ample opportunity for personal growth and development.
For more information about working at LogPoint please visit www.logpoint.com/careers