We are a stealth mode startup that uses blockchain technology. Our team is small and agile. We are a consumer B2C product and you will be able to work on a product that helps a lot of people. We are a USA based company. We have employed people in Kathmandu for a long time and are a great employer. Come work with a fun group of people. As a Product Manager, you will work closely with the CEO and our CTO to communicate the most innovative product ideas and realize them before our clients within a very short time. You will work remotely until it is safe to work in our offices again. If you want the challenge of fast-paced growth, the satisfaction of seeing your design work come to life, and the pride in helping grow a world-class team, this is the place for you. Please include a link to your portfolio in addition to your resume and cover letter.
Company Benefits :
- A friendly, competitive, and creative working environment.
- Competitive salary (Greater than the market).
- 5 working days in a week.
- We pay Festival Bonus for our employees.
- We provide Paid leave, Sick leave, Paternity Leave, Maternity Leave and the National Holidays as per Nepal Calendar.
- We provide leave carry forward too.
- Online courses for your skill enhancement.
Product Management work you will do
- Shape the features from overall strategy and goals of the product explained by the CEO. This includes making a pass at wireframe designs for the screen designs. (Like Balsalmiq or Moqups).
- Understands the product requirements from our US team and then shapes it through the wireframes and also writes Product specification documents.
- Drive product requirements definition, product planning and product design (including writing PRDs) of new reporting and insights features .
- Build and implement product strategies consistent with company vision.
- Study other top quality internet web applications (products) and learn best industry practices and apply them to our products.
- Bring a deep empathy for customer needs and insights as well as an intuitive grasp of the business problems we’re trying to solve.
- Collaborate with the team to create product plans and roadmaps.
- Organize product releases properly and ensure the compliance with schedule.
- Create story maps, author user stories, tasks and bugs with a customer centric eye.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies, attending daily Scrums, and facilitating backlog grooming, sprint planning and sprint review discussions.
- Strong skills at working across the product development spectrum: strategy, ideation, concept work, pixel-level details.
- Build a strong online presence for our product by producing compelling graphics, videos and digital assets for marketing materials.
- Work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Being a part of an early-stage startup and thus being able to co-shape the company’s direction.
- Continuously improve the team's processes.
- Need to explain the Product specification with DEVs and ensure that the vision gets implemented.
- Work 60% to 100% of the time as PM and at times also work on Growth Marketing to grow customers using our product.
Growth Marketing & Adoption by target customers
- As with all startup companies, a part of the job is willing to do the work to help make growth happen with our target users.
- This will include internet searches to find key people, needed for growing our product’s usage and scaling our revenue
- Finding and building information that informs customers on how the product can help them
What We’re Looking For
- Able and willing to write product specifications that carry out the feature assigned to you. You shape the features so they all fit together into an entire product suite
- You work on shaping features. This includes shaping screens by designing wireframes and giving input into our Product UX Designer.
- 2 years of relevant industry experience.
- A full completed university degree
- Fluency with both mobile and responsive web design principles and best practices.
- Clear communicator and educator – ability to communicate with designers and engineers to convey the desired outcome as well as create excitement about the work they are doing.
- Ability to lead and ideate products from scratch and improve features, all with a user-centered design process.
- Able to hear executives in the USA talk in zoom calls. You are able to understand the product vision they communicate, and you are able to shape the rest of the features to match those product goals
- You love building complex products that engage users – customer oriented mindset.
- You value big new things as much as incremental improvements
- Comfortable in a fast changing environment, with frequently changing demands.
- A strong visual design sense and ability to design within, and help define, visual guidelines.
- Experience working with Google suite, zoom and slack is a must.
- Self motivated and self-directed; Fast learner.
- Strong English communication and documentation skills.
- Top-notch organization skills.
- Passion for teamwork and collaboration.
Note: Must be located in Kathmandu and able to work in our offices (after everyone gets fully vaccinated in Kathmandu).