- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations
- Tracks product line sales and entering sales, market expense, and new business data
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics departments
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases
- Plans meeting and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Building relation as public relation to potential clients
- Develop resource literature for product development
- Develop reports related to Market development for new products and market competition,
- Support team to compliance with DDA Standard documentation to submit regulatory reports
Note: Coordinate should be able to prepare marketing and advertising strategies and analyze market data to boot sides.
Interested candidate with above qualifications, good communication skill and valid driving license are requested to send their complete recent resume and a cover letter at [email protected] mentioning Subject as "Product Development Officer" within 7 days from the publication of this notice.