- Design, architect and deliver the Sage’s most complex and impactful Channel Partnerships product with highest quality
- Drive continuous innovation and continuous improvement of the platform
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, Sage’s leadership team and team of great product managers
- Estimates efforts, identify risks, project schedules and drive the closure of allopen issues on time.
- Multi-task, identify risks and prioritize responsibilities based on changing requirements.
- Help teams with helping with defining an architecture that would scale, providecode reviews and also encourage best practices.
- Recruit engineers better than you, in collaboration with our recruiting team
- Lead the team by example. Develop, influence and nurture engineers in team, to take best out of them and help them grow in their career.
What You'll Need
- 8-15+ years of experience in building massively large-scale distributed systems. A proven performance track record and a team player with high-energy.
- Expertise and quality experience in writing production quality applications in Java, C++ or Go
- A knack on problem solving and excellent data structures and algorithms skills
- An eye that is keen on details and precision and provide constructive feedback.
- Deep knowledge of open source software, frameworks and broader cutting-edge technologies.
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities.
- A high bar for writing clean, maintainable, scalable, and well-tested code.
- An eye to recruit great people in your teams and leadership qualities
We have no dearth of Hard Technical Problems, come work with us in a high-growth startup culture, where your growth is defined by your performance.
Location: Remote or any of our locations in India & Nepal.