- Prepare an academic plan and administer day-to-day academic affairs of School
- Be responsible and accountable for setting and advancing the academic strategy of the School in line with Faculty strategic plans and direction
- Assist the management in the recruitment of staff and faculty members in coordination with chairman
- Visionaries with 360 degree managerial skills for exponential growth of institution
- Develop plans regarding guidelines and policies on student's performance evaluation, coordinators and faculty members' in coordination with the management
- Organizing meetings with coordinators and faculty members to discuss the academic standing of each programme and necessary guidelines, actions to minimize the shortcomings.
- Establish relationships with universities or educational institutions within the country and abroad for affiliation
- Introduce new and modern teaching methodologies within the provided framework so as to provide an international-minded approach to the institution’s teaching pedagogies
- Develop a plan of actions for marketing of all the programmes to be introduced for every new session
- Flourish an alumni body for the institution
- Provide necessary guidelines to Extra-Curricular Activities (ECA) In-charge in planning annual co-curricular activities to be held at inter-house or inter-school level, and ensure students are involved at least one of the activities that we offer
- Review the existing policies such as new admission policy, student handbook, policy on the use of library, science laboratories, computer, examination policy etc. and amend it or develop new one if required
If you are committed to work independently under the policies of management and meet the above mentioned criteria, you can apply with a detailed bio-data, copies of credentials, expected salary, and a passport size photo along with a cover letter not later than 23rd May, 2020 to [email protected].
Candidate information/details shall be kept confidential.