This position requires someone who is quick thinking, flexible, creative, and analytical. The ability to research, learn and quickly leverage complex information to our clients is a key component of this position.
- Works with potential and existing customers in a pre-sales capacity
- Presents solution concepts to technical and non-technical customers
- Demonstrates products to customers and prospects onsite or remotely via web conference
- Summarize key trends and insights, including the ability to make decisions around what delivery method is best to showcase the right results
- Partners with sales representatives to respond effectively to issues and opportunities.
- Works in conjunction with sales and sales operations to develop timely and professional responses to assigned sections of RFPs’ and RFIs’.
- Develops and maintains competitive technical knowledge of the of competition product and solutions.
- Conducts in-depth functional evaluations of customer requirements and business objectives.
- Articulates customer requirements to Implementation team to ensure a smooth transition from Sales to Services and to ensure successful customer implementation.
- Become an active, integral part of sales strategy and execution.
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
- Develops and delivers compelling custom demonstrations to highlight product value to a specific customer
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with Microsoft products and solutions is preferable