- Minimum Bachelor in Electrical Engineering
- Experience in related field: Minimum 5 years (or 7 years’ experience with Diploma in Electrical Engineering)
- Responsible for overall management of operation and maintenance of the plant including transmission line with professional attitude.
- Control and Fluently Operation of Hydro Power Plant
- Monitor Power Plant equipment and indicators to detect evidence of operating problems
- Control generator output to match the phase, frequency and voltage of electricity supplied
- Control and Fluently operation of turbine, generator and other auxiliary machines of Hydro Power Plant
- Inspect records or log book entries or communicate with plant personnel to assess equipment operating status
- Communicate with system operators to regulate discharge for power generation and coordinate line voltage and transmission loads and frequencies
Interested and qualified candidates meeting the criteria for above mentioned positions are requested to submit their applications with the cover letter along with CV, citizenship certificate, academic certificates, experience certificates, and other relevant documents by 30th October, 2021 on following email address- [email protected]. Short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.