The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP format. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
- Develop and maintain web applications using PHP and a PHP framework (e.g., Laravel, Symfony, CodeIgniter)
- Build and maintain efficient and reliable database structures, including MySQL, PostgreSQL, or MongoDB.
- Identify user and system requirements for the website.
- Comfortable working with RESTful APIs as well as creating their own APIs.
- Write or review code for various application modules.
- Run functionality testing and debug code.
- Ensure their software documentation is up-to-date.
- Review and refactor code.
- Maintaining and debugging websites
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies to contribute to continuous improvement and innovation.
- Write clean, robust, modular, scalable, and maintainable code that adheres to industry best practices and coding standards.
- Work on all phases of the development lifecycle.