We are looking for a Mid-Level PHP Developer and also a fresher who can work extensively in creating some new web projects and/or improve our existing products. You will work together with our young, energetic, and very talented team members and will help you enhance your skills even further.
- Develop new mechanisms from scratch for robust web applications.
- Carry out the planning as well as deliver the product according to the plan.
- Fixing bugs and small enhancements that come into the current system.
- Refactoring legacy code with particular attention to backward compatibility.
- Maintain and enhance existing Products, modules and applications.
- Initiating new ideas for new modules & products.
- Should have a minimum of 2-year experience in PHP and JS (preferably Symfony Framework)
- Should have proficiency in PHP including modern PHP practices (OOP, MVC, Namespace, auto loading, Traits and design pattern.
- Should have knowledge on integration of third party APIs.
- Good knowledge of databases.
- Familiarity with package managers such as Composer and NPM.
- Sound Knowledge of PHP Symfony framework preferred.
- Should have Knowledge of Git, SVN.
- Knowledge of WordPress, Plugin would be a plus.
- Should be able to lead/and follow the lead of a team.