Job Location: Kumaripati, Lalitpur
Blinqlab is looking for a talented photo editor to edit real estate photoshoots, walkthrough video's and 360° photos. The successful candidate will be able to collaborate with editors and photographers to ensure quality and deadlines are met.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Ability to visualize true colors in images
- Review photos, edit and make necessary changes
- Stay up to date with new image editing technologies
What makes you our ideal candidate?
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and/or Light room.
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere in video editing will be a plus point
- You have an excellent visual editing skill
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- You are a team player
- You are an excellent communicator both verbal and written
- You are proficient in English
- Freshers are warmly welcomed and are encouraged to apply
Working Hours: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Competitive remuneration
- 5 Working days
- Spacious office in a quiet location in Patan with private catering
- Enthusiastic, young and ambitious team
- Opportunity to work with international company
- Health Insurance for you and your family
This job has expired.