EB Pearls is looking for a People Operations Officer for our organizations to support the Employee Engagement, Training & Development function and the overall operations of the People Operations Department.
If you’re interested in growing your career and getting a closer look at how we approach people operations, we’d like to meet you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead employee engagement projects.
- Lead the employment engagement survey, liaise with internal and external parties for events, Team Building Activities, Training & Developments programs.
- Maintain the reports and documents for the Engagement calendar and relevant data.
- Liaising with managers and employees at all levels to identify and assess training and development needs.
- Delivering and overseeing the training of individuals or groups of employees.
- Monitoring progress made via training programmes or schemes.
- Assist in designing and assessing training programmes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong interest in training and development.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Energy and enthusiasm to motivate and engage others.
- Personally credible with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong influence and negotiation skills.
- Integrity and approachability.
- Commitment to developing your own skills and knowledge.