The Role at a Glance
As a People Operations Officer, you will become a part of the largest and an award-winning software development and design company in Nepal. We are reinventing the way mobile and web applications are built, launched and supported, and providing state of the art web solutions to our clients.
You will be part of a dynamic and multifaceted team supporting the Recruitment, Employee Engagement, Training & Development function and the overall operations of the People Operations Department. Moreover, you will enhance your expertise in various fronts through our tailor-made professional development programmes.
If you’re interested in growing your career and getting a closer look at how we approach people operations, we’d like to meet you.
Reporting Line and Mentorship: People Operations Manager
Talent Spotlight: What We're Seeking/ Looking for
- University Bachelors’ degree in BBA/BBS, specialization in Human Resource Management will be preferred
- At least 2 years of related experience in human resources
- Related work experience in the software development business is preferred
- Prior experience in overseeing administrative and IT logistics
The Impact Zone: Your Key Responsibilities
- Lead the recruitment activities like scheduling interviews, sourcing CVs, etc., and support the Recruitment team to hire the best talent.
- Lead employee engagement projects.
- Lead the employment engagement survey, liaise with internal and external parties for events, Team Building Activities, Training & Developments programs.
- Maintain the reports and documents for the Engagement calendar and relevant data.
- Liaising with managers and employees at all levels to identify and assess training and development needs.
- Delivering and overseeing the training of individuals or groups of employees.
- Monitoring progress made via training programmes or schemes.
- Assist in designing and assessing training programmes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Expected Strengths and Competencies
- Strong interest in training and development.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Energy and enthusiasm to motivate and engage others.
- Personally credible with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong influence and negotiation skills.
- Integrity and approachability.
- Commitment to developing your own skills and knowledge.