If you are looking to advance your career in the world of human resources join one of the country's first BPO, HLE Nepal! Here at HLE, we focused on people and culture; thus we go by the name "People & Culture Team". Plus we want to be the center of excellence for recruitment and training & development. Interested candidates, please send in your application, we'll love to meet you!
Some of the exciting stuff you’ll be involved in:
- Ensure cyclical P&C activities are completed including performance appraisals, salary reviews, development plans, KPIs, talent and engagement surveys
- To ensure that ‘HR Policy’ is updated including making any necessary communications to the business leaders
- To assist P&C managers in creating P&C team quarterly strategies and goals
- Support P&C Managers in staff performance-related activities including performance management and terminations
- Ensure that HLE is up to date with all employment legislation both in Nepal and Australia and update the 'HR Policy’ if need be
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement with the current P&C activities for better employment employment
- Lead the staff 360 survey process for managers and talent management including the communication, production of reports and identify points to be discussed with senior managers
- Ensuring employee personal records e.g recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases, etc are communicated to the P&C Assistants and managed in the HRIS system
- To ensure that the ‘Employee engagement survey’ is carried out and generate necessary reports. Identify trends and themes for communication
- To prepare and arrange for ‘Company Update’ which occur every quarter
- To prepare HR report(Analytics) every month
- Coach and support the P&C Assistants and support them to do their work effectively
The Benefits of Joining us!
- Competitive remuneration provided based on skills and suitability
- A secure long-term role
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Paid maternal and parental leaves
- A 5-day work week except for 1 Sunday of the month
- Accident and health insurance for you and your two family members (plus COVID - 19 Insurance)
- Office sponsored 'Employee Assistance Program'
- An environment that values continuous learning and development
- Office-sponsored daily breakfasts and other benefits
- Recreation room to unwind and chill!
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
Work Hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (including 1-hour lunch break)
Sounds like an opportunity for you? Send us your updated resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Career: P&C Specialist", addressing all the essential requirements. Tell us why you think you are suitable for the role in the cover letter.
Visit hlenepal.com.np and homeloanexperts.com.au to know more about us!
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Also note that we are working from home currently due to the Covid-19 lockdown, and will continue to do so in the coming months.
Only Jobseeker can apply to jobs.
Save to favorite
Refer to a friend