The role of the P & C Assistant is to assist in planning, managing and overseeing the organization's overall use of human resources and regulatory compliance whilst ensuring alignment to business goals, strategy and culture.
Responsibilities / Duties
General HR Administration
- Assistance with onboarding and exit process.
- Assist P&C Manager and P&C Specialist with the cyclical P&C activities like performance appraisals, salary reviews, development plans, KPIs, talent and engagement surveys.
- Assist P&C Specialist with the 360 survey process for managers and talent.
- Maintaining employee personal records e.g recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job.
- classifications, merit increases, etc in the HRIS system.
- Ensuring the HRIS system is running smoothly and efficiently.
- Liaise with our clients, customers and/or relevant third party agencies via phone, email and fax.
- Assist with managing events and team building activities.
- Generating official letters and updating templates.
- Update and maintain the HR dashboard sheet.
- Monitoring the staff attendance log and reporting to the P&C Manager.
- Monitoring employee annual leave and sick leave.
- Keeping track of late log-in / work hour compensation.
- Assisting with new accreditations and renewal of accreditations for Brokers.
- Undertake other ad hoc duties.
Sydney HR tasks:
- Keeping track and making sure the leave of the staff are up to date in Sydney.
- Updating the staff overtime reporting in Google Drive daily.
- Tallying staff overtime for pay day monthly.
- Updating the Accounts Manager prior to payday on staff paid / unpaid annual leave and sick leave.
- Updating the PAYG Annual Leave summary.
- Following up with medical certificate etc.
Why join us?
- A secure long-term role.
- Work with the very best in the industry.
- A competitive monthly salary.
- Paid annual leave and sick leave.
- Flexible start time to complement your lifestyle.
- Training and Development budget just for you.
- Office sponsored ‘Employee Assistance Program’.
- Accidental and Medical Insurance (for you and 2 of your loved ones).
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
- Free breakfast every day.
- Provident Fund and Gratuity as per labor law of Nepal.
- Working from home during COVID. All essentials equipment will be provided to you.
Work hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm including a 1-hour lunch break.
Up for a challenge? Send us your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line "Career: People & Culture Assistant", addressing all the essential requirements.
Visit hlenepal.com.np and homeloanexperts.com.au to know more about us!
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Also note that we are working from home currently due to the Covid-19 lockdown, and will continue to do so in the coming months.